Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Hi There!!

kel here sharing a super fun spring card today!  This cutie is the Spring Bunny clear stamp set from the April 2016 new release... have you seen this release??  It's HUGE and SO CUTE!!!

SweetStamps-SpringBunny-kelA-WM

I colored her up with some super bright colors... I've been using some bright colors recently and just love it!!!  Anywhoo... I trimmed her out once I finished coloring her up, and then popped her up on some 3d dots.  I wanted to keep this card completely focused on this big 'ol girl, so kept the embellishments at a minimum.  Just some bling in the corner and a small sweet sentiment that comes with the set. 

Thanks for stopping by today, hope to see you again soon!!

lovies, =o) kel

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so cute, I love the brightly colored flowers, the 3D effect and the zig zag paper.