Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

January: Anything Goes

Hello Sweet Stamp Friends!
Ready for another challenge?!

Thanks to all those who joined us last month, we love seeing all the wonderful crafty inspiration!!

First up, our winner from December....
 194. Pooja 
Please contact us (within one week at sweetstamps (at) gmail (dot) com) to claim your sweet prize!!

Time for another monthly challenge!
Our theme is....
Anything Goes

DT Sweeties projects...




We'd love to see your beautiful creations, so come play along! {Cards, ATCs, scrapbook pages, mixed media, altered art, etc.} You could win a $10 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store by playing along in our challenge! 

Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.
 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
***Check back throughout the week for more inspiration from our DT Sweeties!!***

Just a reminder you have a chance to enter our December/January Anything But A Card Challenge!!  Check it out here!!

Happy Stamping! 
Have a super sweet week!


10 comments:

Gail said...

Happy New Year! Thank you for another challenge - and thank you DT for showing us your lovey creations nice job! Have a great day!

~ginny said...

I tried to email you privately - but the email address given on your sidebar does not work... so please delete this once you have read it. I am so confused with your challenges... I have tried to find an explanation of the weekly vs. monthly vs. two months??? [Dec / Jan] (I know, you'd think monthly vs. weekly would be clear enough!) Is there a written explanation of the challenges you are hosting? The challenges are similar in type - ATG, all under the same name and everything coming on the same blog heading. - but not the same due date or ... arrrrggghhh! Sorry to be so clueless with this because I really do like to play. I know I am not the only one struggling to track which challenge is which - even today someone asked to be deleted due to entering the wrong challenge. I guess what I am asking is - if you can provide something in writing and a clear differentiation of the two [three?] challenges for the organizationally challenged amongst us? LOL!

Ginny

~ginny said...


Thanks Melissa - I actually understand the themes - my problem is understanding the monthly vs. weekly formats?? The rules refer to a "monthly" and a "weekly" and the blog states "have a good week" that I thought indicated a 'weekly' possibility - but it is labeled as a "January" challenge and the Inlinkz shows 27 some days left. Someone told me they are both monthly now - which seems to be the case. I know I must have missed the post that explained all this. Thanks for the help Melissa!
Ginny

SD pooja said...

What a pleasant surprise to see my card as winner ! Thank you sweet stamps Team and wishing you all a very Happy new year !

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Ginny, I'm glad you got a response & ty for email letting me know I was some help as well.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Ginny, glad to hear you got a response. Melissa, thank you for jumping in and assisting Ginny with her answers!!

Karen Petitt said...

Thanks for another fun challenge and for sharing the gorgeous DT inspirations with us to Karen xx

Karen said...

Have a happy new year....thanks for the wonderful challenge.

Super Stick Chick said...

Hello Sweeties-
Hoping someone can help. I won the Nov./Dec. Anything But a Card and emailed you several times, but nobody has responded. I'm guessing it is falling into the spam folders. Can some one email me at june(dot)swart(at)netzero(dot)net Thanks!

Anonymous said...

awesome DT makes and a great fun, so many brilliant entries too xx