Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Hello Poppies!

Hello!  Lisa here on this wonderful Friday, and I have a super easy clean and simple card to share with you all today...



Supplies Used:



This card was a very easy clean and simple card to create.  I started my stamping my poppies onto my cardbase and coloring in with Colored Pencils.  I then stamped just the 3 larger flowers onto separate cardstock, colored in, and fussy cut.  Once I was done I popped them up with foam adhesive on my cardbase, and added the sentiment. I also added some sparkle with a Wink of Stella pen, as I just couldn't help myself, hehehe!

I hope you'll join us in this weeks challenge: Favorite Colors

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Donna K said...

Gorgeous, Lisa!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this card- the colors are great- and I love the simplicity!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful design, I love the 3D effect of the poppies