Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

happy day wishes

Hello!
Donna K here with you sharing my take on the PINK challenge.

I wasn't quite ready to pack up my Easter goodies so I took 
my collection of Piccolo Eggs and turned them upside down
to create party balloons. 

I wish my photography was better so you could see how sparkly and pretty
each egg balloon is but hopefully you'll get the idea. 

Don't forget you have all week to play along.
Show us your PINK creations!!

Be sure to check out all of the  Sweet Stamps /Globecraft & Piccolo  links listed below:
Globecraft & Piccolo Blog

The following Sweet Stamps products were used in this design:



2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so cute, I love how you used the Easter eggs as balloons.

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun and festive! Your balloons are fabulous and I love the little bows : )