Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Steampunk Bubbleframe

Morning everyone, Tracy here. I hope you all had a lovely Easter ? 
I have been playing this week with one of the fantastic new Bubble Frames. 


I love how this turned out, and the possibilities are endless with these. 
The list of items used are at the bottom of this post. 


This picture shows just how fantastic the powders are, you can also see the "face" which I used a clock embossing folder on and then distressed using inks, waxes & Enamel powders. 


This one shows the gears and the lock.....you can also see the dimension of the powders. 


I hope my post has inspired you. These frames are brilliant for preserving keepsakes, or photos. 

Items used- 
Bubble Frame
Enamel Powders-
Stamp is Bronte Script from Visible Image 
Stazon Ink 
Crafters Companion A Stitch in Time Embossing Folder
Gilding wax 
Brads

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

WOW, this is awesome. I love the colors you chose for the frame and the variety of items under the globe.