Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Challenge #141 Frames

Hello and Happy Tuesday from Delaware! It's time for a NEW weekly challenge here at SweetStamps.com. This week's theme is...
Frames

We'd love to see your frame creation (cards, scrapbook pages, mixed media, ATCS, etc.), so come and join the fun! You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store by playing along in our challenge! Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.
 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
There's still time to join in our Monthly Technique Challenge: Center Step Card. This challenge runs run through November 14th. Check out ALL the monthly challenges here.

Don't forget to check back later this week for more inspiration from our monthly Guest Designers! 

Next week our theme is NATURE. Happy Stamping! Have a super sweet week!
 

2 comments:

simply monica said...

Fabulous job ladies!! Thanks to all the Sweeties I am sure I will see you next week right?!! lol

Julie said...

Thank You to Shelley and Roxie for commenting on my card and reminding me that the gorgeous leaf I used is actually a SweetCuts, I had lost the packaging so I have now been able to add a link to your shop, it gives the most perfect cut and I'd love to point other crafters in the right direction! Thank you for a great challenge ladies!.x