Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Guest Designer Card by Hilde: Dryer sheet technique

Hi there, hope you have been enjoying the parchment challenge. This is my contribution to the dryer sheet challenge....I have to confess that the dryer sheet I had was so solid you could not see through it, so what to do, what to do.....??? I had found some gauze that was loosely woven and even though the material is slightly different the effect is still the same, and I must say I like it....
I used the gorgeous Pointsettia Corner ( 746 E) twice, and the sentiment stamp, 
Jesus is the reason for the season ( 961 D).
I kept it mainly uncluttered/CAS, I didn't think it need too much more...I ink distressed the edges and matted it on red, then covered with dryer sheet/gauze and attached to main card, I used papers from my stash, found this cute little red and silver bow...I always colour with Pro Markers, and I used gold coloured liquid pearls for the centre of the flowers....the background card is on a very dark grey/almost black shimmer.
Have fun, blessings Hilde

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful card, I love the look of the gauze and the little red and silver bow.