Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Finally, a blog!

Welcome to the official SweetStamps blog (FINALLY)!  I've only been wanting to get this started for a year or two now, but as you may know I've been on a bus with the family traveling from trade show to trade show in a different city each week.

The purpose of this blog will be to share exciting news, samples, specials, products and techniques from SweetStamps.com and many talented ladies who love to stamp and paper craft. I have always believed in educating our customers which is why we're traveling the rubber stamp show circuit to bring our company to a city near you. In 2011, I hope to be able to teach classes at each convention or a nearby store. I'll be counting on you, our valued customers, for some insight to make sure we are giving you what you want in terms of product mix, education and value. Please feel free to email any suggestions or comments to me at info@sweetstamps.com.

When you see a link in a post (like this: www.shop.sweetstamps.com) clicking on it will open a new window and take you to our store site to make ordering easier. You can also link to our store by clicking on the SweetStamps.com logo in the upper left side of this blog.

Last but certainly not least, I'd like to thank Sandy Fredrick and Sandy Hulsart for all their help: at shows, behind the scenes, making samples, packaging, labeling, etc.  I'd be lost without my Sandys, they are truly PRICELESS :)

Happy stamping,
Stacey Richardson
SweetStamps.com

2 comments:

Debbie Brackett said...

Glad to see your blog. I really enjoy your stamps and techniques. Hope to see lots of tutorials.

Jan Scholl said...

Yippie! At least someone is stamping. Have a great Halloween.